Mom Knows Best

Useful information intended for college students and graduates starting out on their own, from daily living tips, to recipes, freebies, budgeting and much, much more.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Chocolaty Chili Recipe Perfect for Super Bowl Sunday

In time for the big game, I am reposting my recipe for chocolaty chili, which recently appeared in a few local newspapers. Give it a try, and let me know what you think. Do you have a favorite chili recipe you’d like to share? Please let me know.





Please Note: If you are reading a posting from this blog
through sources other than the actual blog or a subscription to the blog,
you can find additional postings from Mom Knows Best at:
http://bloggermomknowsbest.blogspot.com/
where you will also find a link enabling you to subscribe directly to the blog.
Thanks,
Mom
Follow me on Twitter: @MomBlogsBest

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Help make this a better blog. Comments welcome.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home