Mom Knows Best

Useful information intended for college students and graduates starting out on their own, from daily living tips, to recipes, freebies, budgeting and much, much more.

Friday, November 7, 2008

It's Freebie Friday!

Who doesn't love freebies?! I can't promise one every Friday, but I'll alert you to steals and deals as often as I can.

While I don't mean to nag, as your virtual mother I ask you, "When was the last time you cleaned your room or apartment?" It's been that long, huh? Take advantage of a new environmentally friendly product from Arm and Hammer. Purchase prior to December 15, 2008, and be sure to mail for your rebate by December 31, 2008. Read the rebate form for instructions. And while you're at it, send this posting to good ole mom and dad and let them take advantage of this rebate, too.

I fed you on election day, now get cleaning!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Help make this a better blog. Comments welcome.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home