Mom Knows Best

Useful information intended for college students and graduates starting out on their own, from daily living tips, to recipes, freebies, budgeting and much, much more.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Microsoft Vulnerability (and a humorous site to check out)

Microsoft announced a vulnerability in Microsoft Video ActiveX which may be compromising the safety of your computer. This article provides a link to the Microsoft site where you can disable the software causing the problem.

On a more humorous note, while at dinner last night with longtime friends, I made mention of a rather unusual site I had heard about. While the site seems a bit off color, my friends encouraged me to include it on my blog. (Thanks Regina, Scott, Darice, Rick, Marc and Andy - - this posting is dedicated to all of you and the laughs we shared!) With that said, I apologize in advance if this offends anyone. It really is pretty hilarious, albeit a bit ridiculous. Rather than even describe this to you, since I know I cannot do it justice, take a moment and peruse the site. Who knows, perhaps next time you are at the movies, you may just be thanking Mom Knows Best for the tip. And, by the way, be sure to watch the large yellow "n" in the word "Run" at the top of the site as it undergoes a transformation (it may take a little time to change- be patient!). Are you smiling now? I hope so.




Please Note: If you are reading a posting from this blog through sources
other than the actual blog or a subscription to the blog,
you can find additional postings from Mom Knows Best at:
http://bloggermomknowsbest.blogspot.com/
where you will also find a link enabling you to subscribe directly to the blog.
Thanks,
Mom
Follow me on Twitter: MomBlogsBest

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Help make this a better blog. Comments welcome.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home