Mom Knows Best

Useful information intended for college students and graduates starting out on their own, from daily living tips, to recipes, freebies, budgeting and much, much more.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

To Thank You, the Coffee Is On Me!

Blogging is a bit like talking to yourself. According to my kids, this is a talent that I have mastered, so perhaps this blog is a natural extension for me.

There's a lot more to blogging than I imagined. I'm learning as I go. I was extremely pleased (and almost amazed!), that despite my lack of knowledge, I was able to manipulate some of the HTML code.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'd like to thank you for following my blog, and for your comments, calls and emails. Thanks also to those of you who already found my subscription link (on the right), without being prompted by me! I'm always eager to receive feedback, questions, and suggestions. Who knows what we'll talk about next.

To thank you, let me "buy" you a cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee. It should arrive at school just in time to start your spring semester.

Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving! Sending my "virtual love" your way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Help make this a better blog. Comments welcome.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home